Re: tedd's back from vacation

At 10:05 PM -0400 9/9/08, Dan Joseph wrote:

Look, just because we let you out of your cage, doesn't mean you have to go
breaking your bones!  No more vacations!

BTW, was that dance in response to MSU winning 2 games in a row?

--
-Dan Joseph

Dan:

I only root for two schools: One is MSU and the other is any school who plays against U of M.

However, when I go on vacation there is no communication with the outside world whatsoever. No radio, no TV, no Internet, no email, no cell phone, absolutely nothing. I vacation on Beaver Island in the middle of Lake Michigan -- yes really, Beaver Island. :-)

The only thing I do is sit back and read php books. I finished two of them, namely "Wicked Cool PHP" and "Webbots, Spiders, and Screen Scrapers" -- that's my entertainment and relaxation.

However, I wasn't aware that MSU won anything -- but no matter if they did or not. If they win, everyone goes wild -- if not, then that's expected. So in both cases if you're a MSU fan, you win. :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------