RE: Large/unreliable file uploading over HTTP

---8<--- snip!

The checksum is not being performed in the last version I worked on. That was going to be my next step--verifying each chunk as it came down the tube. As far as encoding, I believe I was UUEncoding it. I don't have the source here with me at work... it may have been something less efficient (but easier to implement for beta), like Base64. I can't remember off-hand.

I'm pretty sure I've still got decent free storage floating around on the net somewhere (maybe qsh.eu or freehyperspace.com) so that I can post a link to the source for those that are interested.

More news in a few hours. ;)

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer