Re: Sending out mass emails

<!-- SNIP -->
> Also what is the best way about going around being black listed due to spam
> issues.
>
> I know that the headers need to be set to avoid being detected as spam.
<!-- SNIP -->

Check the list archives for these answers.  Someone asked about this within the last 14 days even.

As for the spamming, you spam me and I send the spam to the national DBs (ftc.gov) and other spam reception/cleaning points.  Either way, you spam people and the users who report will report you.  Those who don't want it will report it as spam, and others will set up mail filters to just auto-delete at the mail server so they never see it.

Wolf