Re: Mozilla user agent escapes detection

Richard,

Thanks for responding.

http://www.phpguru.org/static/browser.html

I may just do that. If it works out for my needs, I'll let you know.

Really, right now I'm doing browser detection to simply sort incoming browsers into desktops, bots, and mobile. If I can get your script to do that, then sweet.

By the way, another thing I'm trying to do is reliably test to see if a browser accepts cookies. I just looked through your PHP blog, and didn't see that specifically listed, but since I'm emailing you already, may I ask if you have a script that does that? Or a good recommendation?

--
Dave M G