Re: ASCII Captcha

Well, I don't know how, but google folks @ gmail are doing a great job
with anti-spam tecnology... i believe that is has something to do with
the massive user base that can more accuratly say what is spam and
blacklist it plus mispelling 'spam' words and the original ones, plus
that '1000's from the same guy with same content' wow.

I really get so less spam comparing with all other webmail clients...
I love gmail :)

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 19:22 +0200, Jochem Maas wrote:
>> tedd schreef:
>> >
>> > Well, even you can't be right all of the time.  :-)
>> >
>> > That's not bad out of all we discussed to have only one difference of
>> > opinion.
>>
>> obviously Cummings' brainwashing program is not 100% effective ;-)
>
> It all began to fall apart when they refused to look into my eyes while
> I waved my hands around and used a low monotone voice.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob.
> --
> http://www.interjinn.com
> Application and Templating Framework for PHP
>

> --

Thanks for your attention,

Diogo Neves
Web Developer @ SAPO.pt by PrimeIT.pt