Re: Re: Php installation

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008, It flance wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apache was already installed in my computer. Anyway now i can run php
> scripts without any problem. The problem is just that if a script
> contains database statements like connection to the database server,
> those statements are ignored while run in the browser but they are
> procesed if run from terminal. So i guess this is a configuration
> problem but i have no idea how to fix it.
>
> Thanks

I apologise; I misread your question as not being able to use php through
apache.

I wonder if your php is configured to log errors to a file, rather than
displaying them on the screen when you connect via apache? Check your
apache log files and see if there is something in there that is related.

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Yes, I have read Gulliver's Travels," said Tom swiftly.
Today is Pungenday, the 24th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174.