Re: Regex for email validation

At 9:34 AM +0200 8/28/08, Per Jessen wrote:
Yeti wrote:

 That Rx.com domain name is really great stuff, but how do you expect
 the average user to type it in?

Sorry, I don't understand the problem.  The average user will obviously
have a suitable keyboard, such as this for instance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:KB_Swiss.svg

/Per Jessen, Zürich

I hope you're right.

However, it's one thing to have a keyboard designed for a specific language and another to be able to enter code-points that aren't associated with any specific language (i.e., Dingbats and Math Symbols).

For example, note that Rx,com is not associated with any language, which is the same as many of my other domains, as you can see some here:

http://symboldomains.com/symbol-domains-for-sale.html

I bought most of these eight years ago hoping that someone would see things the way I do. But despite all my time, effort, and cost -- the only thing I have received is being called a goofy nitwit -- which I probably am -- but I would like to think of myself as an entertaining nitwit. :-)

I have grandiose plans, but unfortunately I'm the only one who see's them.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------