RE: Re: concatenating with "." or ","

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 14:57 -0400, tedd wrote:
> At 1:55 PM -0400 8/27/08, Robert Cummings wrote:
> >My memory may be a bit off but I think tedd is around 4017 (he uses
> >rocks if you can recall) but I have no idea about your age... myself I'm
> >a virile 34 year old :D
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Rob.
>
> I've been around long enough to remember that pyramids were the first
> real constants.
>
> As for 34, I thought you were younger. But at 34 ,you've already
> passed your prime (in all things) -- you might as well be as old as
> me for it's all downhill from there.

I dunno... I've got another son on his way due early October... and with
the other 2 kids I swear it feels like an uphill climb :) At any rate,
I've got another prime coming up at 37... then there's 41, 43, 47, etc.
Plenty of prime left in me ;)

> My advice, start saving now for your Internet connection in the rest
> home -- because they won't allow you to bring your blow-up doll and
> what are you going to do for entertainment without the net?

Saving? I bleed money to things like kindergarten supplies, clothes,
food, gymnastics, swimming, play groups, etc, etc, etc. My wife stays
home though, so at least there's no daycare costs and I see my kids a
lot.

I'm a happy bleeder though :D

Cheers,
Rob.