Re: php not reading file properly

sean greenslade schreef:
Well, if you really want to know, I have to go to many places that do not
have internet access. For those places, I have a PDA. I have Avantgo
software on the PDA, and I wanted it to be able to store a copy of the log
file to review it when I do not have internet access. All I needed was a
webpage to access it, and the Avantgo software automatically downloads a
copy of it before I leave.

I see. :-) I was worried that it was going to cause grief ... people
constantly looking at the output of that script would do no good for
your servers performance.

you must have good eyesight to be reading apache logs on a PDA :-P