Re: php not reading file properly

Well, if you really want to know, I have to go to many places that do not
have internet access. For those places, I have a PDA. I have Avantgo
software on the PDA, and I wanted it to be able to store a copy of the log
file to review it when I do not have internet access. All I needed was a
webpage to access it, and the Avantgo software automatically downloads a
copy of it before I leave.

--
Feh.