Re: Adding a single php file to .htaccess.

On 24 Aug 2008, at 16:09, Dotan Cohen wrote:
2008/8/24 Stut <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx>:
If you use env then it should be pretty portable. The only other way to do
it would be to specify each script individually

Yes, this is what I want to do, specify each file individually.

or with a regex

No!!! (then I'd have two problems :))

if that's
possible in httpd.conf or .htaccess using a Files section to tell Apache to
execute it with PHP. I don't see that as any more portable.

If would keep the php file portable.

I'm confused. A #! line does not harm the portability of a PHP script in any way whatsoever, and if you use the env version rather than an absolute path then it should work out of the box on 99% of Linux servers and will also work everywhere else because that line will be ignored by the PHP interpreter.

In what way do you think it harms the portability of the PHP file itself?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/