Adding a single php file to .htaccess.

On one particular server, all *.html files are written in Python. Iuploading a few PHP files to the directory, but they must also have.html extensions (they are replacing files that _were_ python, but itis rather important that the filename stay the same and I'd ratheravoid rewrite). I figured that it would be easy enough to add aseparate line in .htaccess for each PHP file, but I'm not getting itfor some reason. This is the .htaccess line that lets the system parse*.html files as Python:AddHandler cgi-script .html
This is what I'm trying to add to have the system parse specific files as PHP:AddType application/x-httpd-php filename.html
I know that I am doing something wrong, but I do not know what. Anyideas? Thanks!
-- Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü