Re: Quick question regarding getcwd() and directory location.

I am pretty certain that this isnt possible under current code. But i
just wanted a confirmation on this, since i worked on the code for a
while trying to get to the end point. And yes Jochem, i am looking for
a magical location :P

Well, thanks guys :)

Ólafur Waage