Re: Quick question regarding getcwd() and directory location.

You might want to try a Redirect Rule or rewrite which would tell you
the HTTP PATH.  AFAIK, there is no way to know which directory they
tried to access unless you write your own index.php and store it in a
session variable.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks