Re: Semi-ADVERT, not really spam, sorry for it

metastable schreef:
V S Rawat wrote:
If you provide "paid" help in code development/ testing/ troubleshooting
related to php or other software areas, please feel free to drop a line
to me at my id mentioned below. Please don't write here as some other
members might find this off topic.

Sorry for bothering the rest of you. I hope you wouldn't really mind if
some of our colleagues who are doing such a lovely volunteer work here
get to earn some money for a bottle of beer and more. Rest assured that
it is no fraud/ scam/ cheating. I am very much here to take the brickbats.

Thanks.
vsrawat at gmail dot com

Imo, it is both off-topic and inappropriate.

which the subject made pretty clearly, use common sense and ignore such mails if
they don't interest you.

Moreover, I have not seen your name in any of the topics on this list or

hadn't seen yours either, at least Rawat is a real name. and for the record he has
posted 2 more messages to the list than you have this year (your massive contribution
ammounts to 7 posts since Nov'07) ... Rawat's first post started with the words
'Newbie Problem' so he's indentified himself as a beginner and therefore it's in
everyone's interest that he do alot more reading (and asking questions) rather
than replying to other's questions with the limited knowledge he has atm.

remembered it in any reply, as opposed to many others who take time from their busy schedules to give something back, free of charge. This does not inspire much confidence in your qualities or determination.

There are many channels out there that would be beneficial to your goals, e.g. wendo, ogone and the likes.
Please take your commercial goals there.

He's looking for a little off-list help for which he is apparently willing
to offer some kind of compensation ... plenty of other's have done the same in the
past, some of us occasionally even take people up on their offer and I've actually
earned more dollars that way than you've posted words to this list.

Seems to me you either have a pathetic grasp of the english language or you
can't be bothered to read.

Just my two cents.

indeed.

PS - for those that know, I'm back ... with a vengeance.