Re: RE: Re: PUT vs. POST (was: php File upload)

On 8/11/08, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now, do you agree with that?! Isn't that the SAME as what you said above?!
>
> Now, why not read the rest of what I wrote?
>
> Sometimes it's hard to get an idea across because some people refuse to
> read, but love to comment about the obvious.

Or this conversation has become a hassle to pay attention to and I'm
not going to waste time since gmail has compressed all the common text
on each conversation trying to flip through it.

Originally this was a decent idea for discussion since this interests
me, but the thread has been hijacked into a semantics discussion now.
So I decided I've seen enough of this back and forth and posted
something.

I therefore request we stop this discussion or put it into another
thread about PHP vs. clientside crap, and let POST vs. PUT resume
discussion if that's even still alive.