RE: Dynamic Select Lists - 1st Selection Effects 2nd! -- SOLVED!!

--
> SOLVED!!
>

> Did IT!!!! Haha ... just as you were probably writing in & sending
> this mail.
> I pretty much used your theory and actually did look around under
> http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/
>   to get the relevant AJAX information. Works like a charm.
>
> Pretty much using an onChange=grabCountiesfromAnotherPHPpage();
> function. Code is similar to your example below - slightly different.
> An included 'ajax.js' takes care of the AJAX code, and an additional
> 'counties.php' writes counties based on a "SELECT COUNTY from myTable
> WHERE STATE = $_GET['STATE']" SQL Query in an independent SELECT LIST.
> AJAX takes care of the rest by pulling in this SELECT LIST on to the
> original page.
>
> Thanks a ton - this actually turned out to be easier then I thought!!
>
> :)

Rahul,

Glad to hear it! Hopefully, this will keep you from abandoning new and
exciting programming horizons that you don't immediately feel capable of
grasping. After all, if you're going to be an "Internet Architect," AJAX
is something you'll need to be (at least comfortably) familiar with. :)

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer