Re: Creating new site

Depending on the size of the site, you might want to consider a PHP
framework to start with.  There's usually no point in reinventing the
wheel.  Someone mentioned CakePHP which utilizes MVC.  I'm looking into
porting my stuff to the Zend Framework which makes MVC optional, but has
a lot of functionality make available.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks