Re: Creating new site

Hi,

Even if it's just a site don't thing u don't need a structure to it. Why not
a MVC structure? U can dig about cakephp on google to see some of it
working. If U don't want to use a framework, start with the business rules
u'll need, after that do the CRUD and for the piece of resistance assemble
the html for it. :)