Re: After INSERT form submit - Data doesn't refresh!

I just checked a couple of other browsers (IE, Safari, Opera) and it seems to be working fine in all the browsers except Firefox 3. I think this issue is now out of bounds for PHP - I don't think there is anything wrong in the script or the way I'm doing this - I think the problem is lying somewhere in either Firefox 3 or my settings of Firefox 3. Let me look into this.

Thanks guys!