Re: After INSERT form submit - Data doesn't refresh!

Hmm, interesting.
In my case, $file does indeed output dynamic data.

I did try with the modified time but it still doesn't work. I still have to hit refresh on the browser, after submitting the form, in order for the inserted record to appear.

Not sure what to do - it's rather annoying. Novice users of the page would assume the entry didn't get inserted or something happened. One alternate is to submit Data to a different page and let that page redirect to the Original page - but I do find it hard to believe that there is no solution to this caching.

Thanks guys!