RE: is there a problem with php script pulling HTML out of database as it writes the page??

...and giving procedures that only need read access--wait for it--only read access! I have seen so many pages from work I've done on crowd-sourcing websites that use one (practically) super-user DBMS account to read one or two columns from one or two rows and display them. It boggles the mind.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer