Re: is there a problem with php script pulling HTML out of database as it writes the page??

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 12:07 -0400, Daniel Brown wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Stut <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > There's no way I would ever hire anyone who says "security was somebody
> > else's responsibility". I don't care what their previous managers have said,
> > that's never a valid statement in my book. When you then add the fact that
> > no DB admin no matter how good they are can implement adequate security to
> > prevent SQL injection you get a developer who doesn't care about security
> > issues much less know anything about them.
>
>     Ignorance is bliss.  It may not make you a good programmer, but
> it'll make you a fantastic executive.

No, it'll probably make you an executive if you keep your mouth shut and
follow orders... but not a good executive. You still need brains to be a
good executive, otherwise you're just a leech on the system.

Look at all those executives dragging companies down while they happily
deposit their millions in salary/bonuses every year.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com