From: Ronald Wiplinger [mailto:ronald@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:22 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  phpmyadmin

I would like to use this time phpmyadmin (2.11.3) to setup for a new
user a database, which he can use to setup his own tables for his web site.

User abc should get his own database xyz.

I am not sure if I did it correct, and if it is safe to do so:

==
1. I created an empty database xyz (main page of phpmyadmin)
2. I added a new user on the Privileges page with:
User: abc
Host: Any (%)
Password: (yes)
Global privileges: