Re: phpmyadmin

---- Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to use this time phpmyadmin (2.11.3) to setup for a new
> user a database, which he can use to setup his own tables for his web site.
>
> User abc should get his own database xyz.

Yup, you can do this.  Depending on how you are setting this up, you could theoretically put a separate phpmyadmin folder in each of the web folders of the users who use your services.

Have you RTFM and set it up as the documentation stated and then tested it by logging in as the new user?

http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/docs.php

Wolf