Re: prepared statement

I mean for each different requests/connection how can i use same prepared
statements object that was
generated by PDO lib/mysql Server.

is Mysql server cache prepared statement plan?

for example:

client one connect to our site, and send a prepared statement  to our mysql
DB, now the DB will compile that prepared statement and save it somewhere in
Server. now client two connect to our site and send same prepared statement
except has a different ID to our DB, does PHP pdo / mysql server will re use
that compiled prepared statement or the php PDO/mysql server will  re
compile prepared statement for client 2?

regards