Re: array_diff()?

Thiago H. Pojda wrote:
Ok, forget everything... it was just a user (programmer) problem......

while in translation process, labels_es became a copy of labels_pt :P

Sorry about the noise.

PS: Hoorray: again in list _o/

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Thiago H. Pojda <thiago.pojda@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I just hit tab and space at once and gmail just sent it ;)

Well, I'm not reaching that size, hehe.

Btw, PHP Version 5.2.6