RE: Include Problem

If you are trying to include() a remote file via HTTP, the remote server
will (most likely) translate the PHP code into the output that it would
produce if you were to visit the script with a web browser. It appears
you are trying to grab a PHP file from a remote server and execute it as
code, which won't work--at least not under normal circumstances.

HTH,

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer