Re: Re: Another canvas example

Per Jessen wrote:
Colin Guthrie wrote:

http://www.primateapplications.com/trackattack/

Since you're working with the Canvas, you can be reasonably sure that
the browser would support doing this.
Dude, that's cool.... it's killed my productivity, but it's cool :D

The Playmobil website has a very similar one, except it's water-pipes
and Flash.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

My son likes trains, and I was using this as an excuse to learn JavaScript better. My wife's favorite NES game (yes, I collect NES games) was/is Pipe Dream, so I modeled it after that game. It uses Soundmanager2 to play the music and sounds through Flash. All the code is inline, just to make it easier for people to view the code.

--
Ray Hauge
www.primateapplications.com