Re: Another canvas example

Ray Hauge wrote:
Richard Heyes wrote:
Pretty sweet! My only problem with it is that I had to use the keyboard
to get to the "Attach" button, since I couldn't click on it with it
being behind the pie chart in the page's Z-order.

Yes, no way around (I think). Even with the buttons z-index set to 99 it still shows up behind the beachball.

TAB and the spacebar are your friends I guess... :-)

You could make the z-index of the beachball at 1, and then put the rest of the page in a div with a z-index higher than 1. The beachball should then still appear, but be under the div, which allows you to click the button. I ran into the same issue with a game I've been making:

http://www.primateapplications.com/trackattack/

Since you're working with the Canvas, you can be reasonably sure that the browser would support doing this.

Dude, that's cool.... it's killed my productivity, but it's cool :D

Col