Re: mail problem (newlines becomes =0A)

Daniel Brown wrote:
    Forwarded.

    Accidentally clicked "reply" directly to Nitsan.  Sorry about that.  :-\

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Nitsan Bin-Nun <nitsanbn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Umm just for general knowledge, whats the difference between HEREDOC to
simple "<value>" assignment?
As far as i know they both do the same job except that HEREDOC have problems
with tabs infront of it (at the first line). Ther are other distinctions?

   HEREDOC syntax has no problems with tabs anywhere except the
termination mark.  For example:

<?php
$text =<<<EOT

   I can have tabs here, no problem.

EOT; // I can't have a tab before this terminator though.
?>

   About the only *real* problem you'll face with HEREDOC vs.
multiline quotes is using name-keyed arrays and superglobals.  For
example, you can use $foo[0], but you can't use $foo['bar'] or
$_SESSION['foobar'].

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just

Sorry, forgot to send the link to my example in action

http://www.cmsws.com/examples/php/testscripts/parasane@xxxxxxxxx/0001.php

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare