Re: mail problem (newlines becomes =0A)

debussy007 wrote:
Hi,

When a member register in my site, I send him a mail with activation link.
This is the string I send:

$mailContent =
    "Thank you for your interest in XYZ !\n\n" .
    "In order to activate your account, please click the link below.\n\n" .
    "(If the link .....

I tested on my gmail address, and the message appears well.
However recently I had a member alerting me that the message was broken:

Thank you for your interest in XYZ!=0A=0AIn order=
 to activate your account, please click the link below.=0A=0A(If the link

Instead of new lines he gets =0A characters
Message is hard to read and activation URL is broken.

Anyone has an idea on how to solve this problem ?

Thank you very much !!
Change it to:
$mailContent = "Thank you for your interest in XYZ!

In order to activate your account, please click the link below.

(If the link .....

";

I've always used this and never had a problem with it.

Wolf