Re: regular expression to find body text in mobile

The server recieve email from mobile phone.
I would like to retrieve the text of body of mobile phone, which recieve
email from mobile phone email.

Of cource, server run php and is able to use regular expression.
But the email, which is recieved by mobile phone, retrieve text body
on server.

Regards,
Yui