Re: How to structure code for forms

Going full-blown MVC (a rather lousy web architecture that most people get
wrong) for just simple form handling is serious overkill.  The form itself is
fully encapulated within the View (the user interaction part), and should
*not* directly relate to the model.

I personally am rather fond of Drupal's form handling system, but it is
somewhat tied to Drupal itself.  There's also the QuickForms suite in PEAR
that I've not worked with but could be worth looking into.

On Sunday 08 June 2008, Nitsan Bin-Nun wrote:
> Exectly,
> I fall in love with zend_form but you can use cakephp or joomla and etc
>
> HTH
>
> On 08/06/2008, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		ICQ: 6817012