Re: Re: Search like php.net's URL thingy

As far as I remember, errordocument still send the code, in this case 404 to the client. In the case of IE, this will display IEs built-in error doc if the server supplied one is < 512 Bytes. Maybe other implications for spiders also. I might be wrong, but this is from some old memory.

-Shawn

Nate Tallman wrote:
ErrorDocument 404 /path/to/some/script.php
* $_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL']

(somehow misplaced underscore)