RE: Re: Are there free http mysql tunneling writed in php ?

---8<--- snip

> I'm all for securing your PHP stuff, but at the same time, post some
> relevant PHP code for whatever security measuring you are saying to
> use, or point to a good reference for it.

You're right... I should have posted a link to information regarding SQL Injection rather than just speaking of it like the Boogey Man. On that note, I've tracked down an article I read some time ago that still holds quite a bit of water on the topic:

http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/sql-injection.html

Hope that helps the OP (and anyone else curious about SQL Injection techniques/preventative measures).

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer