RE: Re: Are there free http mysql tunneling writed in php ?

<!-- Snip -->
> I seem to have hit a nerve. Sorry for explaining best practices when I feel they're applicable.

If you read through the archives, this same type of thing comes up about every other month.  That and the "I want to know how to do this" where there is no PHP involved and/or no PHP code posted that is actually being used (such as how come I'm getting an empty variable from a strtolower call).

So, a bit of a nerve if you read the FAQs and such attached to the join the list page (at least last I looked), it talked about these same things.

If you take code from the list and don't test it and put in your own security practices, you are asking for exploitation as this list is rife with spammers and such.  So when someone gives a brief "do something along these lines" in some bit of code, it's normally a fore-gone conclusion that it's expected the one using it to be responsible for their own coding and security of their code.

Wolf