Re: Re: scanned in & manipulate to a pdf

If that is the case, then the task is admittedly harder, but not impossible ;)

As for PDF manipulation & merging directly in PHP (with the help of imagick extension), I will be posting the code to my blog (the website associated with my email address) as per Scott MacVicar's suggestion, within the week.

- spoon

""Bastien Koert"" <phpster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d7b6cab70805270923i78db9acag3ad818447c96fb35@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Christian Flickinger <spoon@xxxxxxxxxx>