Re: Semi-OT: PHP Login with client security

Wolf wrote:
IMHO, you should be testing this long before taking it to the customer and having another failure to show off.

Personally, 2 failures is good reason NOT to purchase someone's services...

Wolf
Yes, I'm well aware of this - the point which you've continually failed to realize is that this code works on a large variety of servers (shared hosting, VPS, and managed), browsers, and internal network setups for the other 20+ clients I deal with regularly. The problem is specific to a single clients internal setup. In the future, kindly refrain from hitting the reply button if you simply don't have an answer beyond the standard "your code is bad" response.

Tim