RE: page suck attack

Hmmm, sounds like a search engine scan, Google or Yahoo Slurpy?  Do a
reverse lookup on the requesting IP.  I would think the goal would be to get
this increased?  You can stop it (or control it a bit) by placing a
robots.txt file in the root directory, then telling the robot which paths
not to follow (you can google for how to do this).

Warren