Re: PHP-reference

"Daniel Brown" <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Daniel Kressler <web-master-@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

I want to know, if it's allowed to write an own online reference for PHP,
with own examples and so on?

   Hello, fellow Daniel.  ;-P

   Absolutely!  In fact, you're encouraged to write references and
examples for PHP, and to share your knowledge with the community.  Let
us know how it comes along for you, and be sure to send the URL.

Greetings from Germany

   Greetings from Olyphant, Pennsylvania, USA.  Have a great weekend!

Hello Daniel ;-),

Thank you for your reply!
This is not a problem, if the results are presentable, I will not hesitate to communicate.

Many greetings and also a nice weekend!

Daniel