Re: Can I install a newer version of php over an older version

Tony M wrote:
> Can I install a newer version of php over an older version?

Perhaps what you need is this -

"Upgrading PHP with the Install

To upgrade, run the installer either graphically or from the command line as normal. The installer will read your current install options, remove your old installation, and reinstall PHP with the same options as before. It is recommended that you use this method of keeping PHP updated instead of manually replacing the files in the installation directory."

You can read it here -

http://at.php.net/install.windows

Iv