Re: Using SVN w/ Zend Studio for Eclipse

Steve Finkelstein wrote:
If any of you have run into similar frustrations, I'd love to hear it.
 So far I've spent the better part of the evening fiddling with
extremely rudimentary features which no IDE in any programming
environment I've ever worked with has imposed on me.  Perhaps this
thing isn't ready for mainstream yet, or perhaps I'm missing something
obvious.

Not had much experience with ZS for eclipse but working with IIRC PDE or some such name, I did use exiting projects (e.g. svn checkouts) and import them into an Eclipse project and everything worked out fine. I was able to override the location and I was able to join in Subclipse to the project for SVN capabilities.

I know this is not particularly useful to you but certainly it is possible with Eclipse generally. Whether ZS somehow masks this I can't say.

Col