Re: PHP-MYSQL Error: Can't connect to MySQL socket. Can someonehelp me out please?

Thanks. I just stopped mysql and when I try to start it again it throws
another set of errors:

chown: changing ownership of `/home-public/mysql6': Operation not permitted

So I guess something is messed up completely. I wish I installed it better.
Now the installing is messed up I guess with all sorts of bad files. I will
try Google now...

Thanks for the help... :)

--
Rahul
Computer Engineering and Systems Division.

Administrator: The En?gma Project
Website: http://www.enigmaportal.com