Re: PHP-MYSQL Error: Can't connect to MySQL socket. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have tried using

$host = "localhost";
$db = "dbname";
$table_main = "tablename";
$dbusername = "root";
$dbpass = "passhere";

mysql_connect($host, $dbusername, $dbpass) or die(mysql_error());

and

$host = "mycomputer.webaddress.com";
$db = "dbname";
$table_main = "tablename";
$dbusername = "root";
$dbpass = "passhere";

mysql_connect($host, $dbusername, $dbpass) or die(mysql_error());

And this mycomputer.webaddress.com works when I use with mysql like this:

mysql -h mycomputer.webaddress.com -u root -p

Thank You