Re: Setting up a program that can be accessed by all domain on a server

Dan Joseph wrote:
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Richard Kurth <richardkurth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have a program that I am writing that I what to install on my server that
can be accessed by all domains on the server just like it was on there
domain. Could somebody give me an idea on how I can do this or point me to
some article that tells how to set this up.

Accessible as in able to talk to it and pull information, or be able to
integrate it into the web site?  If its just needing to get data, you could
build a web service and give access to it for all other domains.
To Be able to integrate it into the web site is what I am trying to figure out