Re: mysql query and maximum characters in sql statement

Hi Jim Lucas,

You are correct... i want to run in the same way.

but as my 2 tables, column name are different i cant run the LOAD DATA
infile.

And the example you mentioned for break at 100, also i thought to use in
that way. but one of the column had the text type which we cant predict
about the size.

Thanks for the support from all of you.

Now, I am inserting the rows one by one only

--
Regards,
Sanjeev