Re: web based chat app

glad my posts are useful ;)
anyway, you can register a channel on any server, so you dont have actually
to run one by yourself, there are zillions of networks out there that are
just waiting for you. you can also check pjirc, it is a jave applet for
online irc chat, its pretty integrate-able, you can change the background
and the whole look to feat your website, also the language, even Hebrew is
supported :D

HTH,
Nitsan