FW: Emerged Sudo Problem with Php

Hi,
I am a newbee in Linux and php. My fellow team members left me a system and
I am trying to maintain it.

The system is sending sudo messages from php in order to run shell script.
Up to last Monday everything with these calls was ok however the system is
failing from last week and on. The interesting point is that when I call
sudo manually I can run these shell scripts using sudo, (I do provide the
roots paswd in order to do it)

What could have been? What can I do?

Thanks,