Re: Denver PHP opportunity - Senior Software Engineers

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 14:16 -0600, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> > anywhere you
> > >
> > >     Like you'd want to fly to a vacation spot after two 10 hour, 15
> > > minute flights per day, five days per week.  ;-P
> >
> > Wow, you guys really don't know the shortest path to work. I don't think
> > I'd hire you. Everyone knows the quickest way is:
> >
> >    ssh login@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Soemtimes though you need to make do with public transport:
> >
> >    ftp login@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Now if they'd only offer frequent typer miles.
>

> i think they have it setup where you accrue miles per bandwidth consumption
> if u work from home :D  but seriously, my commute here in denver is only 2
> blocks; im enjoying it ;)  i know youve got me beat working in the basement
> or w/e rob, but ill take a little fresh air when i can get it :)

Hey! I've got a rubber tube that extends to the outside so I can get the
occasional breath of fresh air. I just wish spiders would stop making
nests in it. *makes sound like cat expunging furball*.

But seriously, with a 2 year old and a 4 year old, I get plenty of fresh
air at the park :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--